Banking – Cater Allen
Meet Cater Allen
Supporting personal and business customers.
As part of the Santander Group, Cater Allen has been operating since 1816, providing services to personal and business users. Workwell has a long history with Cater Allen, and can help liaise with the Cater Allen on your behalf to set up a bank account quickly and stress-free.
We offer a range of banking options for businesses, aiming to provide outstanding services. Some key facts about banking with Cater Allen:
- Tailored banking for limited companies, partnerships, and contractors.
- A mix of current and savings accounts to cover your banking needs.
- A range of benefits including instant access to funds, free day-to-day transactions, and fee-free currency conversion (depending on packages).
- View of all your Cater Allen accounts with a single log-in to our Internet Banking service.
How Cater Allen can help you
We’ve been working with private clients and professional advisers for more than 200 years, offering simple and transparent banking solutions – now, and into the future:
- We’re a wholly-owned subsidiary of Santander UK PLC with an A credit rating.
- As a Workwell client, you’ll benefit from free access and no ongoing fees.
- Your Workwell representative will liaise with Cater Allen on your behalf to get your account set up quickly and easily.
- We have our own banking licence and are covered by FSCS for complete peace of mind.