Business Banking – Metro Bank
Meet Metro Bank
Metro Bank is a high street bank with stores that open 7 days a week.
A bank that puts you first.
You’re in business to make your customers smile. We’re in business to help you make that happen. That’s why our expert Local Business Managers are on hand with person-to-person support that takes you from “start-up” to “up-and-running”.
We’ve built a different kind of high street bank. A bank with stores that are open when it suits you, where you can walk in without an appointment and leave with a working account, debit card, and all. A bank that tells you exactly what you’re getting, in a language that actually makes sense.
- Simple accounts – Make your everyday banking easy with accounts designed to be simple and straightforward.
- Deposit accounts – Make your money work for you with deposit accounts to manage your extra cash.
- Borrowing options – Smooth your business’s cash flow with our credit, loan, asset, and invoice financing options.
- Supporting your industry – We’ve got colleagues ready to help across a number of industries with dedicated sector teams who have the knowledge to help you find the right solution.
How Metro Bank can help you
If you’re a limited company or sole trader, you can apply for a business bank account in person or online. We keep our products simple, just like our rates and charges, so you’ll always know exactly what you’re getting:
- No appointment needed – Small business owners can walk into a store or apply online to start the set-up process.
- Free banking – Free banking if your daily balance exceeds £5,000 and under 50 transactions per month.#
- Switching service – Switching to Metro bank is easy and guaranteed to complete with 7 days.
- Available stores – Stores available to walk in all across London and the South West.