Limited Company Insurance
Meet Caunce O’Hara
Specialist insurance for freelancers & contractors
Caunce O’Hara has been providing business insurance protection for freelance professionals and self-employed small business owners since 1995.
Although some insurance is included as standard in our limited company accountancy packages, you may wish to arrange your own insurance with our specially selected partner, Caunce O’Hara.
Your business is unique and so are your insurance requirements. It is our mission to help our customers plan for the unexpected, feel protected, and thrive in their professions.
Our business insurance policies include:
- Professional Indemnity insurance
- Public Liability insurance
- Employers’ Liability insurance
- Tax enquiry & legal expenses cover
- IR35 contract reviews
- Personal accident insurance
- Directors & officers insurance
How Caunce O’Hara can help you
We offer a range of business insurance services that ensures your company is fully insured, with no gaps in your cover. And as a client of Workwell, you can enjoy a 10% discount at Caunce O’Hara (terms apply)*:
- Sector-specific support – A wide range of insurance cover that is tailored for self-employed professionals from all sectors including engineering, IT, business consultancy, construction, creative media, teaching & education, social work & care, and many more.
- Comprehensive – Comprehensive insurance protecting you against the unexpected.
- Bespoke – Flexible cover, tailored to your specific business requirements.
- Expert support – More than 25 years’ experience looking after small business insurance.
- Simple – Dedicated handlers to assist with your queries and documents issued instantly via email for simple cover.
*The 10% discount will be applied to the net policy premium before insurance premium tax is applied. All quotations provided will be subject to meeting underwriting and claims criteria acceptance. All cover will be subject to full policy terms and conditions which are available upon request. Workwell are an Introducer Appointed Representative of Caunce O’Hara & Company Limited which is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority.