International Gross Payment

Workwell Worldwide

Overseas contracting simplified  

How does our international self-employed service work?

1. Appoint accountant

Our Gross Payment service includes everything in the self-employed service except for an in-country accountant.

You would engage with your own accountant and then utilise our service.

2. Administrative support

Each month you will submit timesheets to your agency, we will generate the invoice to them from our UK limited company.

Then, on the day we receive funds from your agency, we will make the international payment to get the funds into your chosen account.

You will receive a gross payment and then with the help of your own accountant you will pay your tax and social security directly to the authorities yourself at the correct time of the year.

3. Professional Insurances

Included in the service is professional indemnity and public liability insurance which protects you and the people you work with.