Workwell vs High St Accountant
Workwell vs High Street Accountant
If you’re new to self-employment or considering switching accountant, you may have considered contacting a local accountant. This may be a suitable solution for some, but over the years, we’ve found that there’s nothing quite like working with a specialist.
Our services are created specifically for the self-employed and smaller businesses, and all our accountants are experts in this way of working. This means not only do we understand your business’s financial arrangements inside-out, but we can provide all the relevant services you may need – saving you money.
What services are included?
When you work with a local accountant, you’ll likely find they charge extra for certain services. Unlike most high street accountants, our services include:
- Access to same-day set-up including incorporation with Companies House, business bank account, and business insurance (if required)
- Support to help you work tax-efficiently
- Assistance with VAT registration and submissions
- Range of services dependent on your needs – so you can choose the right level of support
- Perfect balance of online accounting software and personal 121 support
- Support with invoicing & cashflow forecasting available using our free bookkeeping software
- Support filing your self-assessment tax return
- Reminders from your accountant when you’re approaching important deadlines eg tax returns, year-end tax etc
- Assistance with HMRC and free tax investigation insurance
- Unparalleled compliance and regulation experience – we know this sector better than most
- Long-standing IR35 expertise
- Access to exclusive discounts and support from our trusted partners including mortgage advice & IFAs
- Wage, dividends & payroll advice & support
IR35 Specialist Knowledge
We work with the rules every day (our director of accounting has spent years on the IR35 forum).
Designed for Contractors and Small Businesses
With us, you’re our target audience, not an afterthought.
Access to a legal advice line is available to assist you with day-to-day challenges surrounding the running of your business.
We partner with organisations that can provide additional services and support you may need from time to time.
Your annual fees are agreed in advance and spread evenly across the year – no year-end surprises.
Keeping in Touch
We stay in touch with you every quarter or more if you want it – we won’t be a stranger.
We provide free bookkeeping software designed to support you with invoices, expenses, and cashflow forecasting. Or we can work with the software of your choice.
We’ve built up years of experience helping small business owners in a variety of sectors, meaning we understand your unique circumstances better than most.