Simple Business Banking – Tide
Meet Tide Bank
Business Bank Accounts
Tide offers a simplified business account via an app.
We’re part of a new wave of “challenger” banking services and one of the first digital-only banking platforms in the UK. We believe the world would be a better place if more people just gave it a shot. It’s why we’re here building a modern business current account that gives time back to people who work for themselves.
We’re designed solely for businesses, so we understand you inside-out.
More than 350,000 freelancers, sole traders, and limited companies have chosen Tide to take care of their business finances through one easy-to-use app:
- Direct debits – See and manage direct debits.
- Scheduled payments – Set up or edit standing orders and one-off payments.
- Statements – Monthly and ad-hoc statements available to view and download as a PDF.
- CSV exports – Export your transactions in multiple formats or share with your accountant.
- Accounting integration – Instantly link your transaction feed to accounting software like FreeAgent and Xero.
- Manage limits – Easily review your account limits and request changes directly in the app.
How Tide Bank can help you
We’re dedicated to supporting small businesses – that’s why the prices for our business bank account start from FREE:
- Simple set-up – Getting set up can take as little as 5 minutes.
- Expenses tracking – Use the app to upload receipts and we’ll match them automatically to your transactions.
- 24/7 support – Message us with questions or get in touch with our team 24/7, 365 days a year.
- No monthly fees – No ongoing monthly or annual fees. You’re only charged when you move money.
- Access anywhere – You can access the Tide service via your mobile phone or on your desktop.