Keeping You Safe
Through our international services arm, 6CATSPRO, we offer a wide portfolio of consulting services designed for recruitment businesses that are serious about compliance.
Our services include expert support on international contractor management, the formation of compliance processes and customised training to make sure your business can operate safely.
International compliance expertise is a niche skill.
Delivered by our specialist international consultancy arm, 6CATSPRO, we can deliver the ongoing support you need, and help you build your in-house capability.
Tap into Expert Support
Engaging lawyers and accountants for advice often results in spiralling costs and no clear picture of what will work from a commercial perspective.
With our service, we can offer commercial, practical and industry-specific advice and support to help you grow your business.
- Access to practical compliance advice & information supported by our network of accountants & lawyers
- Direct access to our specialist compliance team
- Clear in-house compliance processes
- Greater visibility of compliance within your business – and greater control
- Robust supplier due diligence to demonstrate awareness of CFA 2017
- Established UK-audited company
- Impartial advice based on years of experience, up-to-date market intelligence & data
Find out about our range of consultancy services that can be flexed to meet the specific needs of your business.
We deliver bespoke client-specific training and workshops to match the needs of your business.
We appreciate that training is highly personal as it impacts employee behaviour, engagement & your brand. As such, we always work closely with you to ensure your business culture is mirrored in the way we deliver our sessions and the tone of the content.
We specialise in specific development, training and ‘upskilling’ programmes for compliance and legal teams who might previously have been more UK focussed. This allows your business to use us to add International value and knowledge to existing resources, which is then retained within your business.
Our training is flexible and can be delivered at your offices, remotely, or interactively. All sessions are fully documented, and copies are always available through your client portal, for ongoing reference and refresher training purposes.
Our sessions are typically delivered to groups of between 1-20 participants depending on the topic, complexity and time restrictions. We will work with you to develop a training plan that avoids any unnecessary downtime for the Sales and Compliance teams.
Our training content is always topical and specific to the Recruitment sector, as this is the only industry sector we operate in, meaning only the most relevant concise and valuable information is shared and discussed.
We’re here to help with every aspect of working internationally. Our complete service includes everything your business needs.
- Ad-hoc compliance consulting – advice on new territories, compliance requirements, legislation & related issues
- Compliance workshops & training for general compliance or for specific countries
- Existing contractor compliance risk assessment audit
- In-depth contractor compliance health checks
- Supplier due diligence pack & process including document template & process for communication, review & monitoring
- Development of in-house compliance process
- Contract templates & other documentation
- Company formation services – Germany & Netherlands